Best Location right on the river shore, in the heart of the Peninsula and slightly away from the hustle and bustle of the main street. This allows you to walk to all the famous monasteries and sights within a few minutes.
Distances to walk:
- Wat Xiengthong: 5 Minutes
- Night Market: 10 Minutes
- Royal Palace: 10 Minutes
- Phou Si Mountain: 10 Minutes
Free bicycles to go around and explore this beautiful UNESCO world heritage town.
As Luang Prabang is all flat, this is the most convenient way to get around the city. Our bicycles are at your services at any time - and free of any charge.
All day long a la carte breakfast right on the Mekong river shore starting from 7.30 am.
As our kitchen prepares everything fresh, you are welcome to enjoy your complimentary breakfast at any time of the day. Going early to the waterfalls and come back at 11.30 am? No worries. Our team is here for you and happy to offer a big variety of
- Local coffees and teas
- Fruit juices and shakes
- Fried, scrambled, boiled eggs and omelette
- Ham, bacon and sausages
- Homemade Pancakes
- Croissants and baguette from the famous French Bakery Le Banneton
- Cheese, salami, local jam and butter
- Freshly made Bircher Muesli
- Fresh seasonal fruits
- Asian breakfast including fried rice, noodles, rice soups, pho, and much more ...
All rooms face the Mekong river. They are designed to provide a sense of space, warmth and, above all, comfort. Each room has a natural wooden or stone floor, a king or queen size bed and an alcove or private balcony overlooking the Mekong.
Highlight: Complimentary minibar in your room which will be restocked every day.
Enjoy our efforts towards sustainable tourism.
- Organic garden on the banks of the Mekong river
- Glass bottles instead of plastic bottles in the room
- Ceramic amenities dispensers instead of single-use plastic bottles
- Water refill station as a part of the fantastic REFILL NO LANDFILL campaign
- Stainless steel straws instead of single-use plastic straws
and many more to come. Together we can do it.